Al Ra’idah Digital City Riyadh

Al Ra’idah Digital City is an intelligent and distinct project that keeps pace with the rapid development of one of the most important industry sectors of modern technology, namely, the information technology and communication sector. The project is managed and supervised by Al Ra’idah Investment Company (RIC), representing the Public Pension Agency (PPA), the exclusive owner of the Digital City.

The RDC District Cooling Plant was awarded to Saudi Tabreed Operation and Maintenance Company (STOM) on the 4th Week of January 2018 to operate and maintain the entire cooling facilities. STOM started to mobilized to the District Cooling Plant on February 1st, 2018 and start taking over from the previous contractor.

The RDC District Cooling Plant has a total Cooling Capacity of 35,000 TR a combination of 25,000 TR of Centrifugal Water-Cooled Chiller and 10,000 TR TES tank that can be utilized for 5 hours during the peak load.

The distribution is divided in 2 Phases, 1st Phase supplies 43 Energy Transfer Station (ETS) which is approximately 40% is already in operation and the remaining 60% is in preparation for testing and commissioning, the 2nd Phase is design to supply for 10 Energy Transfer Station (ETS) which under construction.